Trinity Violet Contacts Review by @duelgirllizzy



Hey my kawaii rice bowls~ 
 recently I've order some awesome contacts from Oh My Kitty 4U (@ohmykitty4u ). This is the second part of the review. Just a reminder I wore them for a full day to make sure they worked well for long convention days. So here's my review of the Trinity Violet based on comfort, color, coverage, shipping, and overall product & service. 
Trinity Violet

Comfort~ 9.5/10
These contacts were amazingly comfortable! I wear contacts on a daily basis and these were more comfortable than them. They did feel a little off at first and took a few minutes to feel prefect but that could have also just been because I was wearing different contacts earlier.

Color~ 9/10
The violet color was the perfect deep but subtle look I wanted. I have dark brown eyes and the color showed up even on them! The pattern was noticeable when close up. They're great for people with dark eye colors

Coverage~ 9/10
The coverage of these was pretty good. It shows a little of the inner iris but if you have dark eyes like me it doesn't really matter.

Shipping~ 10/10
The shipping had the contacts arrive exactly when they said they would~ My post office did delay my pick up but that wasn't the company's fault.

Overall product & service~ 10/10
I love these contacts soooo much! The design is beautiful and they feel amazing. The color is subtle but not so much as you can't see them. They work perfectly for my Sailor Mars cosplay and I would highly recommend them! 

Follow @duelgirllizzy in Instagram (click here)
Get Trinity Violet Contacts here. (
https://ohmykitty4u.com/products/trinity-violet)

No comments:

Post a Comment