#13 Lemon Tea Contacts Review by @Levyhime



I'm wearing I.Codi Colors of the Wind  #13 Lemon Tea 

Review for the contacts:


Appearance: 5/5

I wasn't looking for a super vibrant yellow, and these were exactly what I was looking for. Most yellow contacts won't show up well in your eyes, I've noticed, but these are a great yellow color and they really enlarge my eyes as well.


Comfort: 4.5/5

These aren't super comfortable to put in and you can feel them a bit while putting them in, but they're still mostly comfortable!

Shipping: 5/5

Super fast shipping! I've selected standard shipping. I've ordered from other contact lense companies before and it takes ages for them to arrive, but these got here within two weeks after being sent out. Amazing service!

#contacts
#yellowcontacts


Get I.Codi Colors of the Wind Lemon Tea Contacts here. (Click here)
Follow Levyhime at Instagram here. (click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment