Starburst Green Review by @petitehime

Hey guys, this is my review for ohmykitty4u! They were kind enough to send me not one, but two pairs of lenses; each order also comes with a case and mystery gift, mine was eye-shadow. The shipping was super fast, it came from out of country but arrived in two weeks. The lenses are both wonderful, the designs are so pretty and unique! The Starburst green lenses are 15 mm, much larger than the standard 14.5 mm lenses, so they make your eyes look huge! The design is so interesting and reminds me of a flower, they are vibrant but natural, because of my natural light green eyes they blend in super well. These lenses are one of my favorites, and are so perfect for my upcoming Rapunzel cosplay.




Follow @petitehime in instagram or tumblr :)

No comments:

Post a Comment