Kimchi Bambi Grey Contacts Review by @graciegooh



My new lenses arrived today! ❤ ❤ 
These gorgeous lenses are Kimchi Bambi Grey!
These lenses are my favourite atm.

Here's a comparison photo for my 16mm kimchi bambi grey lenses from the lovely people at @ohmykitty4u! sorry that im squinting a bit, i was looking into the sun to try and get decent lighting xD 

Kimchi Bambi Grey
Dia: 16mm
Lifespan: 1 year
Colour: 5/5: The colour of these lenses is spot on and it is very cute! At first these lenses weren't my favourite, but now I absolutely adore them. I found that because of the hazel colour in the middle of the lens, it really helped the lens to blend and look more natural in my eyes!

Comfort: 4.5/5: I was unsure whether or not to give this a 5 or not, but it didn't always feel as natural as the other two. I have really dry eyes and occasionally I could feel it a little more with these.

Water Content: I couldn't find the water content on the website, but I'm sure you can find it somewhere else! Water content plays a big part in the comfort.
Hopefully the water content info can be added to the website soon!

Enlargement: 5/5. 16mm. 



 Get them here (https://ohmykitty4u.com/products/bambi-gray)
 Follow Graciegooh on Instagram (click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment