Review SFX Storm White Contact Lens by @louistato


Review SFX Storm White Contact Lens by @louistato

👻Review time👻
Okay I thought I'd finally review these awesome lenses I got from @ohmykitty4u! They are called "SFX Storm White" 👻Specification
Diameter: 14mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Replacement Period: 1 Year


👻Comfort:
I can honestly say that the lenses I've got from ohmykitty are the most comfortable I've ever wore. Normally my eyes tickle a little when looking around but I don't have that problem at all with these lenses.


👻Colour/Design:
They're designed well enough to cover the eye perfectly. I was surprised when I wore both of them because I expected it alot harder to see through but it's just like looking through a transparency so it's definitely possible to see enough with them.


👻Enlargement:
There's not alot to say about it expect that it covers the eye perfectly and doesn't show it when looking around.

👻Overall:
I'm super happy with these and as I said, I'm still very surpised that I can see so well with them. 10/10 would recommend!!

_____
#ohmykitty4u #lenses #sfx #sfxlenses #cosplay #crossplay


 Get them here (Click here)
❤ Follow louistato  on 📷 Instagram (Click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment