Review DollyEye Violet Comparison by @mu.kade


Review DollyEye Violet Comparison by @mu.kade
❗❗LENS REVIEW ❗❗

These are the DollyEye Dolly Eye Violet from @ohmykitty4u! ⠀
☟ Information ☟
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Diameter: 14.2mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 Year
Manufacturer: EOS
Arrives in Vials!

Images taken on Canon EOS 700D

❌ Colour 10/10 ❌
The colour on these is not overpowing nor really sublte, they give an really natural vibrant effect. When I first got them I wasn't sure if they would cover my eyes well but they are very bright considering I have dark eyes! These lenses are amazing and I currently use them for Touka Kirishimia!

❌ Comfort 10/10 ❌
These Lenses are really comfy to wear! I've used them a couple of times they dont give any discomfort at all and I often forget im wearing these lenses!

❌ Size 9/10 ❌
These Lenses enlarge my eyes amazingly and cover my iris well! These are perfect if your looking for an anime-eye effect!

❗Overall I love these lenses, they give a very natural look thats not too overpowing
and deffiantely will be using them for future cosplays! @Ohmykittydotcom as always has amazing customer service and i urge you to check them out as they have a wide range of lenses at awesome prices❗

#ohmykitty4u #contacts #lenses#cosplay #eyes ❗


 Get them here (Click here)

❤ Follow mu.kade  on 📷 Instagram (Click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment