Mermaid Gold Contact Lens Review by @calyplay


contacts : Mermaid Gold
My third and final lenses I bought from @ohmykitty4u and I have loved all of them!
I've been waiting for my wig to arrive before I wore them and the wait was killing me!! But I'm over the moon with how they turned out!
I love how easy they were to put in/take out and how comfortable they were when in!
The lenses enlarge my eyes a lot which is brilliant for cosplay! The colour is very strong and I love how many different shades are in them!
I got these lenses just because I loved how they looked and were on a special deal 🙊 then buying the wig to match and I love how well they match his eyes!
Postage I've already said is amazing, arrived a lot soon than expected!
Absolutely in love with the 3 lenses I bought from them and will be using them again in the future!!

 Get them here (Click here)
❤ Follow calypaly  on 📷 Instagram (Click here)
❤ Read more from: (Click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment